Retail Marketing Coordinator
In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
We see each new colleague as a unique team member and a major investment for our company’s future, and now we are looking for a talented and highly motivated “Retail Marketing Coordinator” to join a team of bright professionals.
- Responsible for the in-store digital communication at WIND stores
- Responsible for the proper operation of WIND stores digital screens
- Involve in the development and implementation of WIND retail stores strategies and 360⁰ communication campaigns
- Involved in retail marketing messages & campaigns for WIND Stores
- Involve in WIND Stores promotions and provide measurable results on their effectiveness, as well as continuously fine-tuning the effectiveness of these retail promotions
- Involve in WIND stores promo leaflets and catalogues
- Monitor competition, market trends and analyze market research data in order to determine consumer needs
- University degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Engineering or other related discipline
- Postgraduate degree in Marketing/ Engineering or other related will be considered an asset
- Up to 3 years of professional experience in a relative field
- Good level of understanding and operating digital tools
- Excellent use and command of the English language.
- Excellent PC Skills (especially Excel and Power Point)
- Willing to make frequent stores visits
- Self-motivated, with an aptitude for multitasking and the ability to work independently