Web Applications Engineer
In WIND, we believe in a world of connection, interaction and sharing!
Our passion is that people enrich their lives with all that communications technology makes possible.
We want our Customers to focus only on expressing themselves, while we take care of the technology that enables them.
So, if you want to take part in changing how people experience their lives, WIND is the right place to be.
Start today, as a Web Applications Engineer and drive our growth and our customers’ experience, by analyzing data and putting forward business proposals.
- Knowledge of SOA, Web Services methodologies using RESTful or SOAP web services
- Knowledge of ORACLE and/or Microsoft SQL.
- Knowledge of Administering Web servers, IIS, Apache/Tomcat.
- Knowledge of Java/jsp
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Management, or related field.
- Master’s Degree will be considered as an asset
- 3+ years related experience
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Ability to work in teams, as well as independently, and to communicate directly with peers, managers while participating in the development of a successful solution
- Ability to capture and document business requirements.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Strong interest in emerging technologies and web trends
- Experience with Cloud technologies and modern ecosystems.