In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
We see each new colleague as a unique team member and a major investment for our company’s future, and now we are looking for a talented and highly-motivated “Project Manager” to join a team of bright professionals.
- Responsible for actively driving and managing the service delivery and the customer onboarding process for the key business customers
- Monitor the implementation processes (project management) for the product delivery according to the agreed specifications and the time plan
- Manage the relationship with the customer and handles issues raised, both internally and by the customer, during the service delivery process
- Evaluate and review assigned project's execution in a constant basis and manage potential risks
- Monitor and report Project Key Performance Indicators to the project stakeholders
- Write detailed and summarized project reports and documentation
- Bachelor degree in Computer or Electronic Engineering
- Post graduate degree in a business related area in Telecoms is considered as an asset
- Knowledge of Data Networking, Internet and Telephony technologies
- Project Management & Presentation Skills are essential
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent use and command of the English language
- Self-motivated and customer oriented with ability to apply critical thinking