Digital Project Manager
In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
We see each new colleague as a unique team member and a major investment for our company’s future, and now we are looking for a talented and highly motivated “Digital Project Manager” to join a team of bright professionals.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and vendors to detect new development needs and prepare efficient project plans.
- Translate commercial needs into structured business requirements.
- Manage digital projects prioritization
- Prepare User Acceptance Testing Scenarios and coordinate the relevant User Acceptance Tests.
- Optimize the mix of external vs. internal development resources, to improve operational efficiency
- Participate in the redesign of the corporate websites and mobile applications
- Will be responsible for the websites and mobile applications smooth operation
- Optimize e-Shop journeys and back end processes to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and sales conversion
- Seek opportunities for improvement and propose new on line products and services
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering or other related discipline
- Master’s degree in Telecommunications or Marketing will be considered a plus
- 4-6 years of experience in project management and implementation of digital products
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven track record of actionable data analysis and business planning
- Solid understanding of online technologies and mobile applications development
- Excellent Presentation and PC skills
- Teamwork, results orientation, flexibility and attention to detail