Call Center Account Manager
In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
We see each new colleague as a unique team member and a major investment for our company’s future, and now we are looking for a talented and highly-motivated Account Manager to join a team of bright professionals.
- Manage the relationship with the company’s business partners to achieve common objectives
- Be responsible for the commercial policy’s implementation
- Visit partners on a daily basis and oversee business activity
- Monitor and evaluate partners and sales agents based on the company’s qualitative and quantitative goals
- Contribute in the coordination and evaluation of the sales teams in order to raise their performance
- Train partners and sales agents in business portfolio and in sales techniques
- Monitor competition in area of responsibility
- Provide on-going sales’ analyses and reports
- University degree in Business Administration or other related discipline.
- 2-4 years of supervisory experience in a call center is essential
- Good knowledge of Wind's and competition products
- Excellent command of the English language and excellent PC skills
- Teamwork, results orientation, creativity, efficiency and attention to detail
- Strong sales and customer orientation
- Self-motivated with an ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Positive attitude with friendly and professional demeanor