In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
We see each new colleague as a unique team member and a major investment for our company’s future, and now we are looking for a talented and highly-motivated “Financial Analyst” to join a team of bright professionals.
- Cooperate with all commercial departments as well as the management team and assist in the financial decision-making through the analysis of company's financial performance
- Forecast and analysis of telecom service performance
- Monitoring and controlling of performance against budget
- Business Plan preparation for new marketing offers evaluation
- Contribute in the designing of cost accounting models
- Manage and improve reporting systems and policies
- Run ad-hoc reporting/ special projects
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or other related discipline.
- Master’s Degree will be considered an asset.
- At least 2 years work experience in a similar role, preferably in telecoms
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, particularly Excel)
- Fluency in professional English communication (written and oral)
- Excellent numerical, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Competent in summarizing and communicating complex information
- Ability to work under pressure