Junior Data Analyst
In WIND, we believe in a world of connection, interaction and sharing!
Our passion is that people enrich their lives with all that communications technology makes possible.
We want our Customers to focus only on expressing themselves, while we take care of the technology that enables them.
So, if you want to take part in changing how people experience their lives, WIND is the right place to be.
Start today, as a Junior Data Analyst and drive our growth and our customers’ experience, by analyzing data and putting forward business proposals.
- Use mathematical and statistical modelling to identify , analyze and interpret trends based on in current and new data sources
- Collect and analyze data from company’s databases to support both ATL and BTL sales activities and overall customer communication and experience
- Interact cross-functionally with a variety of CRM-internal and other Wind units to identify sales opportunities and/or address other topics
- Maintain clear and coherent communication, both verbal and written, to understand business requirements and be able to present results to a non-analysts audience in a professional manner
- Monitor KPIs, support project needs in a timely and efficient manner demonstrating work ownership, accuracy and commitment to quality
- Review existing practices / techniques used, and lead new methods / approaches of working based on latest global analytical trends and best practices
- BSc in Statistics, Mathematics/Physics, Computer Science, Engineering or other related discipline
- A relevant MSc (both Marketing, Business, or Science/Statistics) will be considered a strong asset
- Up 2 years’ experience in a similar position will be considered an asset
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge and experience of data mining tools (e.g. IBM SPSS Modeler, SAS, R)
- Knowledge of any Coding / programming language (e.g. C, C++, Java, JS, Python, VB etc.) will be considered a plus
- Experience with distributed/big data tools (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, etc.) will be considered a plus
- Knowledge and good understanding of databases architecture, including SQL language will be considered a plus
- Knowledge of MS Office, primarily Excel and Power Point
- Strong communication and teamwork/organization skills
- Strong command of the English language