SAP Basis Engineer
In WIND, we believe in a world of connection, interaction and sharing!
Our passion is that people enrich their lives with all that communications technology makes possible.
We want our Customers to focus only on expressing themselves, while we take care of the technology that enables them.
So, if you want to take part in changing how people experience their lives, WIND is the right place to be.
Start today, as a SAP Basis Engineer and drive our growth and our customers’ experience, by analyzing data and putting forward business proposals.
- SAP Basis Administration for SAP ERP 6.0x, SAP NW 7.4, SAP BW, SAP Solution Manager, SAP PI, SAP CRM, SAP SRM and other SAP products.
- SAP Installations and Upgrades
- Database administration, upgrades and patching
- SAP system copy; homogeneous and heterogeneous migration
- SAP Transport and Change Management
- Applying SAP OSS notes
- SAP system performance tuning, (SAP and database memory management), load balancing, workload analysis
- SAP Kernel Upgrades and Patches
- SAP User Administration and Authorizations
- SAP system monitoring and troubleshooting
- Complete support for existing production environments including post cutover firefighting to day-to-day trouble shooting.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Management, or related field.
- 5+ years related experience
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Master’s Degree.
- Oracle, Database, Windows, Unix & Linux skills preferred
- Hana experience
- Client facing, able to converse in clear concise manner with business customers.
- Experience with Cloud technologies and modern ecosystems.