Network Security Engineer
In WIND, we believe in a world of connection, interaction and sharing!
Our passion is that people enrich their lives with all that communications technology makes possible.
We want our Customers to focus only on expressing themselves, while we take care of the technology that enables them.
So, if you want to take part in changing how people experience their lives, WIND is the right place to be.
Start today, as a Network Security Engineer and drive our growth and our customers’ experience, by analyzing data and putting forward business proposals.
- Planning, engineering, and monitoring the security measures for the protection of network systems.
- Work with all the network technical teams to prevent security breach in any level.
- Develop and propose cost effective options to satisfy security needs.
- Drive the identification and definition of system security requirements in all Network domains and ensure in collaboration with System owners the appropriate usage of them.
- Provide security guidance and drive decisions in enhancing the network security level in network systems in collaboration with other Network teams and management.
- Ensure, network security best practices, are implemented through auditing.
- Organize, participate and evaluate periodic penetration and vulnerability tests on Network elements and applications.
- Ensure that identified security vulnerabilities are mitigated by implementing applicable solutions and tools in collaboration with Network systems owners.
- Design/planning and Operation of WIND Network Security related platforms.
- Define both the overall architecture and the technical design of Network Security platforms.
- Organize, manage and participate in network projects and upgrades related to network Security platforms.
- Perform changes /upgrades in Network Security platforms with minimal risks.
- University degree in Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent.
- 2-3 years’ experience in similar position.
- Technical knowledge of information security concepts, standards, practices, including firewalls, intrusion detection, TCP/IP and related protocols, device monitoring, log management and event monitoring/reporting.
- Experience with networking, UNIX, TCP/IP, and common antiviral solutions
- Any Network security certification will be an asset.
- Knowledge of Solaris/Linux OS administration/Vmware administration will be an asset.
- Excellent inter-personal and communications skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Be driven by team spirit.