In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
We see each new colleague as a unique team member and a major investment for our company’s future, and now we are looking for a talented and highly-motivated “Sales Analyst” to join a team of bright professionals.
- Integrate and analyze sales data from multiple sources, and provide guidance, as well as recommendations to senior sales management.
- Develop a good understanding regarding the business dimension of data and be able to extract accurate and informative analyses.
- Responsible for weekly / monthly reporting of key performance indicators (KPIs) related to Retail Sales’ operations.
- Recognize the necessary analyses and reports that must be completed in order to guide and substantiate specific management decisions.
-Perform deep dive analyses on results and highlight trends, gaps and opportunities.
-Compile several analyses and data in coherent and revealing reports and presentations.
- Work cross functionally. This would include developing and improving capabilities for sales compliance measurement.
- Manage and develop ad-hoc reporting and analysis for sales, marketing and contract & pricing administrative initiatives for both home office and field sales personnel. Analyze and synthesize data to generate insights and recommendations.
- Work cross functionally to improve functionality around price impact analysis.
- Provide analytical support for various initiatives within Sales, Finance, and Marketing departments
- Manage all sales related reporting tools for business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or other related discipline.
- Master’s degree in one of the above fields will be an advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a business related area, preferably in telecoms.
- Proficient in one or more statistical analysis programs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Access (able to create and manipulate reports, graphs, custom formulas, pivot tables, macros and VBA).
- Experience in SAP and Siebel will be considered a strong asset.
- Experience with sales or financial analysis is essential.
- Working knowledge of contract terminology and pricing strategy will be considered an asset.
- Cross functional project management experience will be a strong advantage.
- Quantitative dexterity paired with critical thinking is a must.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.