Technical Customer Support Technician
In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
We see each new colleague as a unique team member and a major investment for our company’s future, and now we are looking for a talented and highly-motivated “Technical Customer Support Technician” to join a team of bright professionals.
- Undertake the activities to diagnose and identify faults and proceed with relevant actions foreseen by departmental procedures for resolving customer’s technical problems, on a shift mode basis including weekends.
- Receive, analyze and resolve/escalate any raised problem concerning customer’s complaints or relative information indicating network failure or outage.
- Communicate with customer for collecting information or providing guidance or confirming problem’s resolution.
- Receive inbound calls for assisting in providing measurements and guidance to external parties.
- Make use of various company’s systems and applications in order to inform involved parties on service oriented network faults.
- Escalate customer’s service technical problems among company’s technical Departments and external providers/vendors and follow up the progress for the timely fault resolution.
- Receive, analyse and resolve or escalate trouble tickets from regulatory and legal departments.
- Collaborate with Customer Service for providing information and technical assistance when required.
- Assist in any other projects/ tasks as requested by the superior.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, IT, Telecoms or other related field.
- Good knowledge on local-loop regulatory context as well as carrier to carrier (OTE) relations.
- Knowledge of local loop measurements, NGA technologies VoIP and LAN installations.
- Expertise on business products will be considered a plus.
- Organizational skills, attention to detail, time-management skills and strong motivation to meet deadlines and achieve goals.
- Excellent computer skills especially for Excel.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.