In WIND, we believe in a world of connection, interaction and sharing!
Our passion is that people enrich their lives with all that communications technology makes possible.
We want our Customers to focus only on expressing themselves, while we take care of the technology that enables them.
So, if you want to take part in changing how people experience their lives, WIND is the right place to be.
Start today, as a CRM Analyst and drive our growth and our customers’ experience, by analyzing data and putting forward business proposals.
- Supports acquisition, retention, cross sell and up sell activities by providing advanced statistical analysis
- Builds and supports predictive models (Decision trees, Logistic regression, etc) as well as unsupervised models (Cluster Analysis, etc) in order to support departmental strategy
- Campaigning support through list extraction and results evaluation
- Develop presentations and present analytics and insights to organization
- Identify and execute appropriate analytic procedures to resolve problems (Data mining through IBM SPSS Modeler software)
- Interact cross-functionally with a wide variety of people and teams, especially IT department in order to design, check and establish the required structure
- Implement BTL targeted campaigns to identified opportunity segments
- Monitor KPIs, support project needs in a timely and efficient manner
- A Bachelor’s or/and Master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics or closely related field
- 2 or more years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge and significant experience with statistical and data mining tools especially IBM SPSS Modeler will be considered a plus
- Database Management skills (knowledge of SQL)
- Programming experience with SAS or other languages will be considered a plus
- Advanced IT Literacy (Excel & PowerPoint in Master level)
- Strong analytical skills; ability to manage, manipulate and analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations using statistical modeling techniques
- Strong multi-tasking abilities, flexibility, persistence and patience in a fluid environment
- Effective presentation skills
- Knowledge of telecom market will be considered a strong asset