In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
We see each new colleague as a unique team member and a major investment for our company’s future, and now we are looking for a talented and highly-motivated "Product Manager" to join a team of bright professionals.
- Design and develop the annual marketing plans for the new products and services
- Manage part of product portfolio offering across various sub- segments in order to maximize revenue and profitability
- Develop Product propositions as to ensure a profitable growth of the customer base
- Liaison for 3RD Party collaborations in product portfolio (manage existing & build new)
- Develop the product descriptions, design the respective functionality and closely monitor service development by driving internal and external parties
- Transform technical knowledge and understanding into commercial applications and usability
- Perform marketing analysis, proposing pricing Above and Below the Line activities and promotions
- Develop offers and promotions to drive profitable customer acquisition and retention
- Perform financial analysis on current and future services, usage, revenues, and traffic
- Perform spot checks, monitor quality and take corrective actions
- University degree in Engineering, Marketing or Mathematics or related discipline
- Postgraduate studies will be considered a strong plus
- 3-5 years of experience in product management , preferably in Telecoms or Information and communications technology
- Excellent command of the English language and excellent PC skills
- Passion for technology and customer experience
- Drive and team spirit!
- Excellent analytical, presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in teams, results orientation, creativity, efficiency and attention to detail