Business Customers Deployment Engineer
In WIND, we believe in a world of connection, interaction and sharing!
Our passion is that people enrich their lives with all that communications technology makes possible.
We want our Customers to focus only on expressing themselves, while we take care of the technology that enables them.
So, if you want to take part in changing how people experience their lives, WIND is the right place to be.
Start today, as a Business Customers Deployment Engineer and drive our growth and our customers’ experience, by analyzing data and putting forward business proposals.
- Acts as interface between the Network department and the other stakeholders for the process of Corporate Customer feasibility studies. In the framework of this task interfaces to other network teams and 3rd parties in order to assign tasks and collect their feedback. Prepares and provides the feasibility study to the requestors.
- Be responsible for the project management of Corporate Customer services’ activation.
- In the framework of this task, upon receiving the request for service activation, defines the whole process’ time-schedule based on agreed SLAs, assigns the task to the involved teams (internal and 3rd parties) and follows up the plan till the activation phase.
- Follows similar to the above processes for Corporate Customer services’ upgrade, downgrade and termination.
- Defines and proposes the Network Budget needs for the Corporate Customer deployment activities.
- Manages, follows up and restores the available hardware stock so as to ensure smooth Corporate Customer projects’ deployment.
- Issues, reconciles and follows up, the purchase ordering in company’s ERP (SAP) for 3rd party services or hardware needs related to Corporate Customer deployment activities.
- Degree in Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering or other related discipline.
- At least 2 years experience in similar position – preferably in a service provider/operator or vendor.
- Project Management skills, efficiency and attention to detail. Relevant certifications will be considered an advantage.
- Fundamental knowledge of Transport and IP technologies, Fixed & Mobile Access/Core technologies
- Good use and command of the Greek and English language (both verbal and written)
- Professional approach to responsibilities – ability to take ownership
- Positive attitude with friendly and professional demeanor. Excellent inter-personal, communications and negotiation skills
- Team player skills, cooperation and work under pressure capabilities are required